I have finally finished my latest craft project. This piece is made of metal and used to hang in M’s grandma’s house. I decided to give it a new life. There is the before photo.
I used this multi surface metallic acrylic paint.
And as many projects I did not have it fully planned out when I started. A helped me pick out colors for the leaves & flowers. I would work on it some evenings after kids were in bed.
The hardest colors for me to decide on were for the frame and rocks. Finally went with silver for the frame in hopes that it would blend in with the wall and help the flowers pop. And then choose a bronze for the rocks. I am pretty pleased with the results!