Today I and the kids headed into Arlington, VA to visit a new play place called Nook. Check out their site here: Play Well: Nook.
Things that I really liked:
- How open & clean it feels. Their color scheme white & grey.
- That I can pretty much see my kids from any point.
- They rotate some of their areas every 8 weeks.
- They offer classes and different activities.
Areas that my kids liked the best:
- My 20 month old loved the train nook. There was a table he liked, but there was also a wall ledge track which he enjoyed!
- My 3 year old loved the ball pit .
Our takeaway: We really enjoyed our here. In fact it is the first place we have come back to the same day (after lunch). However, I feel the distance and the price is too high for me to make this, an even occasional, play place to visit.
Thank you for a wonderful day & maybe we will see you in the future!