I have finally completed all of the pages for Ada’s Quiet Book!! (I am really trying hard to complete all of the projects that I have started….Especially since I have other ideas of ones I want to start). Now I just need/want to finish the cover.
- Elephant: The shape/color of each balloon is drawn on the page & there is Velcro to match them up.
- Zippers: Zip open & close.
- Apple Tree: Move apples from tree to basket and back.
- Shapes: Match shapes (Velcro on each piece to put on/off).
- Ice Cream Cone: Put scoops of ice cream on/off.
- Potato Head: Dress Mrs. Potato Head.
- Flower: Numbers are Velcro and then black center has a button hole to put on/off.
- Dinosaur: Dots & Spikes are Velcro to put on/off/rearrange.
- Colors: Spelling and recognition.